ios 10 is all we want on out iPad 2 right?? Yes..!!. To get ios 10 on iPad 2, Here I am gonna tell you how to install/update ipad2 to ios 10 manually from your phone.
If you are looking to install ios 10 on iPad 3, there is almost a similar procedure on that.
As we all know that ios 10 is in beta stage currently, you may expect some bugs. So you should be agreeing on that. There is no hard procedure to install how to get ios 10 on iPad 2.
You can update ipad2 to ios 10 manually without any problems if you just follow the steps correctly in an orderly fashion.
You can force ios 10 on iPad 2 by enrolling to Apple’s public beta program. And update ipad2 to ios 10 manually. and enjoy new iPhone update features
Steps to get ios 10 on ipad 2
- First, you need to open your Safari web browser and go to Apple public beta website. You need to signup for the apple’s beta program to update ipad2 to ios 10 manually.
- Tap to the sign-up button. Sign-in with your Apple ID. You need to accept terms and condition to get into apple Ios 10 Public Beta program.
- Tap on Ios tab, You will see ‘enroll your device link‘ button. Tap on that and then tap on ‘download profile button’.
You have completed the first major step of accepting terms and conditions and enrolling yourself in Apple’s public beta program. ok…!!. Worry nothing really happened till now…Follow along…
- You will be taken to profile are of stock settings app now. On install profile page tap on ‘install’ on the upper right corner.
- Tap ‘install‘ on consent page then tap on ‘install‘ at the bottom of the page.
- Now tap on ‘restart’ to reboot your phone with Apple Ios Public beta profile installed.
- Once your iPad 2 reboots go to settings and then to general and got to software update.
- Now you should see ‘checking for update’. Tap on ‘download‘ and ‘install‘ button.
- Agree to terms and condition on the bottom right corner. Now the download process starts. Once Download completes tap on ‘install’ button to install/update ipad2 to ios 10 manually.
- wahoo….you have officially installed ios 10 on iPad 2. No need to force ios 10 on iPad 2 or an iPad 2 ios 10 using jailbreak.
If you follow a similar procedure then you can also install ios 10 on iPad 3. You can force ios 10 on iPad 2. You can enjoy the new iPhone update features. There are so many articles on iPad 2 Ios 10 jailbreaks if you are interested in it.
People are reposting that these methods are not working. Apple has removed the support of iOS 10 because Apple’s IOS 10 requires the Latest Chip of A5 and above. So try your luck. Please share your thoughts in the comments and help me to improve this article. Please let us know if you find any others to achieve it too.
Check out this article if you are owning an iphone 4 – click here
If you are fortnite battle game lover, then check out this
Thanks for your time. Please like my Facebook page to get more news and also share it with your buddies.